Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

[QUOTE=Ruck;518717]I’m at your throat with a knife - bet you wanna battle because i didn’t vote for you right?
Rock up to the battle with an armoury of exotic weapons, Cred probably try forum post in a fight

is this an extra bar? I'm not gonna count it

Look...
don’t care who’s home, ravage the fam, your dearest loved one looking two tone
ironic that - only took "10 lines, that’s it, that’s all” will be engraved on his tombstone
I'm either missing something or it's just awkwardly worded
write with brute force, he’ll start to dread that every time Ruck’s lead clap
fool is reppin’ Suicide Squad.. is that your crews name or an online death pact?
pretty basic and we've seen a lot of suicide squad bars lately
soo many of these writers blast - Ruck’s sorry for these abused and endangered weapons
why is it that Cred doesn’t Cheque in only Cash - is he confused about payments methods?
Cool idea but cred/credit bars are done a lot on the dude
It’s tragic but everyone can get these bars for free - i don’t descriminate on weak faggots
he got the backing of a major crew but can’t release anything noteworthy - those memphis bleek habits
ok
Ruck's aka is Death Distillery.. good writers? nah this place seems like a dead facility
read a few verses and honestly feel like his bars are all lies, i'm worried about Creds-ability.
like cred-ability? Why not just say 'credability'?

dog u won't get far. this site is of elite txt n u suck wit bars
cus u champin sumthin is a Vulgar statement.. wen the guy dnt know who the fuck u are!
Vulgar lines like that are done a lot
for actin like a tough guy chainsaw to ur midsection or the shotty 'll blast
u a gangsta now? well RU?! ironically thats how they'll find u, chopped in half!
ok concept but imo the punchline could be more cohesive
this a home invasion. my goons at ya door wen them orders get sent
send u skydiving. everybody 'll see u thru that window like a sign that says ur apartments for rent
cool
Hustle gang marchin thru ya block. if u see the semis wit beams, duck
my tribe full a cherokee's that 'll leave u in the street like a 2015 truck
really basic
bitch i don't PLAY! bullets dismember ya body wen i'm blastin
they'll think this is some Sort a game.. wen they're pickin ur body parts thru trash bins
sort of/sorter? meeeh

cool, light stuff from both guys imo. Thought cred edged it with skydiving being lotb. That said I thought Ruck's delivery was a lot more interesting, he coulda got it with less played out ideas. Reminds me of fraze back when he got back into text (which is a good thing). Wanna see more from him but Cred edges it

v/cred