View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 09:55 PM   #2
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

JUNTO'S TAGBOOK

Nik Bags vs. Migo Lingo

BRRAAAAP!! SKREEEEEK!!!! Damn... based on round 1 verses this should be Battle of the Week --- potentially a classic. Disagree? well A) fuck yourself, and B) this is THREE HOF'ers in one battle. While none of em would argue that they're in their prime, the creativity and haymaker *potential* never really goes away. Maybe past a certain age, or number of alcohol-induced strokes, or total grams of homegrown mids burned it does IDK... we can only watch, wait and see. But in their tourney debut against Swerve & Diode the Jordan brand ambassador and Baguette brought FIRE. The only thing that might hold this well-seasoned team back is effort... round to round consistency. Wit the talent level right now? one battle slippin will still be their last. On the other hand we got my man Cred who been climbin the NC ladder recently and gettin into his element. The Chiraqi's only big issue has been avoidin old concepts.... which is tough when you ain't been around that long. This seem to be less of an issue though wit Vicky Barnes controllin the product. It was wild to me how many people didn't get that barrels & ladders shit cuz that was dope, Migo Lingo verse last week was also one of the better ones. This could easily go either way but 50/50 predictions always seemed like a cop out to me... I see the elders edgin it wit experience, after a slightly more impressive performance in the first.

NIK BAGS (-2)

Name Pending vs. Doh! Boys

If we were back in the era when Beyond's iris was capturing light this would be no contest... Karp & Sho easy. Thank David that we can all still laugh at " the alpha male's " misfortunes, but the Doh! Boys have proven over the past few months that they ain't no jokes. Tic been in the finals of the last couple tourneys and he's real versatile and creative wit concepts. Infiltration seem to be followin Father Jun footsteps cuz it's clear he's no noob but on stealth mode... maybe we know who he is? I don't, but he definitely had some verses that stood out to me --- off the top I remember his shit vs. Spree in NBL bein money. These two combined for a solid showing and buried Max & Remy rd 1. That said, Sho never got the gun bars on safety & no matter how long he's away Karp always keep the handcrafted arrows sharp. The unlikely duo's last drop was a little below expectations but still nice, and I expect them to rise to the occasion here against dangerous opponents. Tic already tough and only gettin better but underperformed in recent marquee matchups... while Alvin is a tried & true HOF'er and Murda a vet that really been at the top of his game lately wit hard bars, two of my personal favorites to read... Inf is the X factor here, tough to guess what he'll bring this week. If the Boys knock Name Pending out that would change the whole dynamic and they could be my new favorite to win it all. But I got the defending champs in a real good, split decision battle.

NAME PENDING (-4)

The Bad Guys vs. Sharp Fox

How do two NBL mods ride a broomstick together? Ass to ass with the head broken off YOU FUCKIN BATTY BOY FAGGOTS!! Realistically the homies put in so much work runnin the league & dealin wit emotional textcees they deserve an accomp for that alone... but that'd be corny as hell... so it's good to see them out here competing for a legitimate one. The Sharp Fox combo came out swingin in the opening round and took all the votes against Sn00p & Knuck, wit a more personal attack than most. That was definitely the biggest upset and a surprise to me. Witty a chill dude, a staple of NC but really only as a discussion presence (or topical I don't pay attention to that world)... I didn't think he battled aside from random FNs, where I figured he just goofed around & called Bags faggot a bunch. The angles were all fresh & hit though... quality concepts throughout. Nothing in moderation was my favorite from SF --- perfect context for the play and real smooth execution. These days Sharp can hold his own against almost anyone in the ring, but he & Witty have their work cut out for them with The Bad Guys. Bar for bar Allen & Ace had the best verse of round 1, and there were some mixed reviews, but to me that Curl in the front / Protractor / Fifth element section was HEAT. They were tied in the rankings at #1 pre-tourney and I thought that might be questionable dependin on Al's effort & Res attendance... but these two both got top notch concepts & plenty experience battling the best in multiple eras... they're the favorite to champ now. Sorry Sharp Fox :( statistically there's gotta be at least one of these, but underdogs win every day.

THE BAD GUYS (KO)

The Outsiders vs. MD 20/20

I been tryna take a position every time to make it interesting... when any one of em could go the other way... but this match is REALLY up in the air. Is Karaoke PMing Orc bars? Would it be close if he does? Dope verses or a shit show? I'm not expectin it to be BOTW considering the other fights on the card, but I'm lookin forward to seein how it plays out. Now that we all got screenshots of Knuck info & post gay interracial rape fantasy ads daily on his local craigslist I think Kar can safely return with his shitty pay city employment intact, and massive head held high. Either way I don't think we'll know if he does so let's talk about Orc. By loose application of the transitive property & Orc's own admission, Karaoke is better than him right now. He been rusty & took a few Ls but rolled wit the punches and showin signs of HOF caliber Orc --- I like what he did against Bust recently. Round 1 was solid too apply to me was funny shit, but he also facin the Goon this week in NBL playoffs so he may have his hands full writing all of this one and that. Amen has a chance to elevate toward Muff status here: clowned constantly in discussion BUT still respected as a writer. Currently his stock isn't that high on NC, but when I was at Ron's RapeBoard.com, 'Obnoxious' was throwin up some quality verses. And 'Greedy$' had some of the better concepts of anyone there... that Rep clean as a whistle & you blow one when crime yada yada bar still wit me. If Orc ends up gettin assistance the NC vets'll prolly give these immigrants the Trump treatment. If not, I see a focused MD team surprising & pullin the round 2 victory wit votes on both sides.

MD 20/20 (-3)

2 on 2 RD2 Previews
By Strikta

The Bad Guys Vs. Sharp Fox

I'll be looking fwd to this one for sure. 2 teams where I don't feel like one necessarily is heavily favored over the other. Lets be real, the Sharp Fox team got bars.. & the fact that Witty is trying these days in text could prove scary for his opponents. Sharp 9's always been a threat when motivated. Bad Guys are coming off a good win last rd against Hush's Easter.. where I felt like they won, sure, but not really convincingly. Tho they flawlessed H.E.... if H.E. would've had another heavy bar in there, votes could've swung their way & they might not be here right now. I do like how Res & Allen's style blend tho... but if I was a bettin man I'd say Res is a lil rusty.. but he can NEVER be underestimated no matter where he is in text battling.. dude is a legend & hall of famer net-wide in this shit. Allen will do his thing & bring a cpl dope concepts to the table... & I expect their verse to be fire, especially this rd. Sharp Fox will have to fight & claw if they want to win this... it won't be easy.. but if they put forth the effort I think they could take this. They've come off a pretty impressive & convincing win over a team that had 2 heavy hitters in text, in Sn00p & Knuck(The Gentlemen).. that just goes to show they can craft dopeness together & be a force. Witty I've noticed has a knack for statementish bars that actually HIT.. but if they're gonna wanna win this, I wouldn't go that route. Sharp brings clever ideas always & is a prob. This one could go either way tbh... but if The Bad Guys bring their A game, they'll prolly win.

60/40
The Bad Guys

The Outsiders Vs. MD 20/20

Far as I can tell this battle will be 1 vs. 2... & I'm not digging that tbh. Orc can try all he wants to front about it, but everyone knows Karaoke isn't contributing to the verse in this battle. Tho I may not like it, it may not matter. Plain & simple. Orc is a fierce battler & can possibly run thru this whole tourney by his lonesome if he wanted to. I'm just saying, this is 2 ON 2 ya'll... the fact Kar isn't showing up is disheartening... but ehh, whatever. Bottom line=MD 20/20 has a problem on their hands... either way.. whether Karaoke comes around or not. I feel like if Gloss & Joog really try hard they'll have a shot here.. but it would take some strong execution. They pretty much handled Smoking Aces last round.. & if they can bring that type of intensity PLUS SOME I feel like they've got a shot. Orc destroyed Cash Words last rd single handed w/ no problem at all. The battle didn't get much votes, but I think that mighta been due to the fact everyone knew his partner wasn't showing. Regardless, Orc is tuff & gonna be hard to beat here for MD 20/20. Hope it's a good one.

70/30
The Outsiders

Nik Bags Vs. Migo Lingo

Potential battle of the round, IMO... Nik Bags done had the straps for a looong time at one point(I'm not sure if they still do or not, but if they do it doesn't surprise me... I know Karp & Sho had the straps too not too long ago)... so w/ that championship pedigree the team of Bags & Nika know how to get it done in tag matches. Migo Lingo is a very impressive team in this tournament tho... Hush & Cred's styles blend extremely well imo, & they are a deadly force that will be extremely hard to get past. M.L. flawlessed 100 Grand last round w/out any probs at all.. they almost made the shit just look easy. Both very capable of bringing KO quality bars & snatching the W in ANY tag match. Nik Bags is capable of the same tho, w/out a doubt. They had a pretty easy match last round against Swerve & Diode.. & they just demolished them 2 niggas w/ ease. They won't have it nearly as easy in round 2... BUT they can bring the heat just as much as Migo Lingo, & I'm almost positive they will. These 2 teams are both crazy good & between the both of them there is 3 NC HOFers.. one new dope cat(Cred), & one sole white guy(Bags).. thought pointing that out was interesting lol.... but anyways... I'll def be looking fwd to this battle!!.... but yo, at this time I can't predict a winner.

50/50
No Favorite

Name Pending Vs. Doh! Boys

OK.. so this battle here has potential to be the best battle of the round as well. IF Doh! Boys make it so. Name Pending is a scary fucking team that had(or has?) the belts. Karpis & Sho are 2 guys that know how to craft together & they've been doing it for a while successfully. They are extremely hard to beat in tag & they've proven they are top dogs of this tourney, even before the tourney started. Name Pending absolutely blew away Fuck You Pay Me last rd, flawlessing them easily. I think the quality of opponents they'll face this round in Doh! Boys is a notch or 2 above F.Y.P.M... so they shouldn't be expecting to just walk in here in just take it like it's nothing. N.P. shouldn't be underestimating what Tic & Infiltration are capable of.. because that could end up w/ them losing to the underdog & shocking the voters in this tournament. I would expect Doh! Boys to bring their best effort ever if they want to advance. Plain & fucking simple. Tho they flawlessed Mutated Gladiators in the opening round.... the 2 cats they're facing in this one ARE NOT anything near or like Mutated Gladiators on a competitive level. Tbh, D.B. is gonna have to bring everything in their arsenal to beat one of, if not THE best team on the site. Tic & Infil are capable of turning heads.. & I'll be interested to see if they're going to do it here. Doh! Boys are definitely going into this thing as the underdog... they can make this an awesome BOTW type battle. I'm just hoping this match doesn't turn out to be a landslide victory.. tho that's extremely possible.

70/30
Name Pending

#BARmania
This is the section where I'll show case niggas barring out last week. Let's goooo!

Bust vs Lotto Smirk

If u can't beat um join um, that's a bitch move n u no longer should Rap
S'like fraze gets u the ball on the block n u lob it up. u gotta POST stronger than that
@Bust

if the weapons out, I'm killing I ain't missing u TRUST
cus when I'm letting them off it's certain the shots are destined to bust
@Lotto Smirk

Bags vs Unfukwitable

An trust we don't scrap fair u don wanna try me in a fight
When this shotty go BARAKA only mortal kombat gon be u fighting for your life
Ur squad wack. Damn right I'll have u all stabbed twice.
Im the bad guy. put 2 slashes thru SS so fast it'll look like Mr crabs eyes on a cash high
@Bags

Ur bars? Hazard free, Keep my name out ya mouth, or it'll be a catastrophe;
I'll Fill 'em w/ bucks everytime he mentions Fuk, b4 a Swear jar could reach it's capacity.
U got Gang Rep? plus ur Guns got bodies on it?.. NOO!, just face it bro;
Ur only "Dirty Sticks & Bandannas"— Is Bindles over ya Shoulder & U have no Place to Go.
@Unfukwitable

Remy LeBeau vs Witty

Idgaf how many boys u got, you can still get this work if you're ten deep
Gat make his eyes roll back in his head...then in the dirt is where REM sleep
^That's smart bars, here's another, I know his custom title plays on his mind
He always get his card charged...cuz his broke ass can't make repayments in time
@Witty

Archives show he duck ban battles ALOT, I see fgts like him everyday in the world.
Bitches never let em see the pink's lip.. n he avoided those matches like they was a girl.
U know wrestling's fake, easy bro I know to u that's some tragic shit.
the fights are scripted.. but u fight to write a script where ur tag partner doesn't have to flip.
@Useless

Cred vs Destroyer

got loot, chico. it's like I make salad the way I'm tearin lettuce
but when u hear 'no credito,' it's not cuz u n strik share a fetish
peep the predicts, u expected to be on top, but they evened the odds
that's why they only semisacred, cuz they know ur just shy of being da gawd
@Destroyer

fuck ur plug, u be coppin off ME cus i still supply green in a weed drought
ironically i'm a Made nigga n if u dnt pay.. bullets knock at ya door before i clean house
plus u n Bags bein close is jus gay. fag better have proof that says hes not
cus a single piece of evidence is One Eyed always see u Dread like Fetty Wap
@Cred