- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Ehhhhhhhhhhh...

Witty had a boring opening punch, sure it might have been personal, but there was nothing really intelligent or creative done with it. Those lines suck unless they're harsh and assholish. REM sleep was cool but nowhere near as hype as Hush made out, there's been a couple REM lines done lately tbh. Lol. plus i hate the fuck outta using half a name or initials or some lame shit. maybe not half a name, but come on, its not pronounced AR EE EM its Remy and you know it. thats cheap. card charged was okayish. if your gonna use a current event, make it good. that straight flopped. hated how you used the same multi at the end as you had at the start of your verse too.

its pretty sad cause i found this setup more humourous than i did remys verse/punches:

lol @ ur wrestling post, u prob think gay marriage = evolving.

legit lol'd

rest was pretty ass, guess you slept on him. pinks lip was a cool idea. foxcatcher was okay. everything worded awfully though as if keyed up. honestly, youve only yourself to blame here if he gets it.

im giving a slight edge to remy on this one, based solely on his slight creatviity in pinks lip and foxcatcher. rest was ass.