Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Tough one to call. Witty had the opener for me and I also liked the concepts to rem sleep and card charged. Only issue with them was there wasn't enough sting. Wording hurt the card charged. Great ideas slightly missed. All three quotable though

Remy who I shall refer to as Remus because my predictive text prefers it (its cool it means werewolf or some shit) had the friend zone line which was by far the bar of this battle. He also had a good concept with the fox catcher but just fell short again maybe it was wording and I also liked the sucked dick void bar that was good

Overall not much in this battle but I feel Remus deffo had the harder hits. Both had great concepts throughout that went a miss in the actual punch.

Vote remy