View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015, 12:09 PM   #16
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

he hood banged ya bitch out, there was no resistin hardly
I saw so many niggas twisted in her sheets, the shit looked like a fuckin toga party
Tryna explain ya weak raps, n we're all like damn dude
U used a Greece line so corny, I thought John Travolta would of come n danced through
his dude is a straight clown, but no worries cuz this tech'll let go
I'll put the metal to this jokers mouth, n give em more exposure than Jared Leto
U act froggy then it's a wrap, u'll be river bound just for actin hard
The way his body'll hit the water, the crime scene'll come w/ olympic judges n scorecards

This is what I liked out of ur verse. Travolta dancing thru was lulz. Toga party was original but worded badly. Jared leto was barely. And hit the water is barely too. With better wording tho leto n Olympic would've been nice. I liked the concept.

lost but i got cred last week. sometimes my ‘lines go over heads’.
if this week goes to the wire… i'm choking you after bringing it down around your neck….
im going for the throat. if you see hawks… better scamper quick…
so fast to give Odd a bull rush with Lynch that I would have won the NFL championship..
ya bars are kneelin huddled round corners on my old block.
such a crap shoot... so ill keep shooting odds with the 3-4 cause you know i keep the roll hot….
im in the field concealed, sniping bitches with aggressive means…
when i get charged up… i’m prone to ‘pick a low position’ then hit you with the special beam..

This is what I liked outta ur verse. That first line barely made it tho.

I think craze got cause his quotables were better. Both had bad misses that made zero sense, so...

V. Fraze