Thread: Silence
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 09:06 AM   #1
Gina

Battle Record: 0-1

Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina
Default Silence

Usually,
Silence is the loudest thing in a quiet room.
But I guess under this moon, even the silence didn't want to intervene.
The grass wouldn't whisper the grounds secrets.
The wind wouldn't whistle loud enough to mean it, no, tonight, even sound couldn't come between us.

Or is it day? All I know is passionate finally found it's new language in the things we never had to say.
I speak with my eyes too wise to let words escape my lips, too unwilling to discontent our bliss. Too much of a risk, so we let, the tips, of our fingers do the talking.
No cliches about love, just, creating its essence in the energy of locked eyes, and the way you make me blush.
No need to explain, the rain is enlightening enough.
Telling us how, the sun still don't trust the stars, and, it's been but hard, the moon never cared too much for art, and that's why the tides turn to keep them apart.
It's the saddest song I ever heard, the soft pitter patter.

A fairytale telling of the reality that caused an eternal rift in the universe.

Rumors, spread through the clouds of how, it could have been us, too beautiful to ever cling to each other, so we create this silent song to sing to each other, by creating love at dawn.

We, were never meant to be, but, here we are.
The sun was never meant to touch the moon, the sun, never needed it, but even during an eclipse, the moon shelters the sun, if only just a moment the moon gets its shine, and it's too beautiful to really look at.
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote