View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 11:04 PM   #15
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
alot of nonsense science being thrown around bruh bro's. here is my nonsence science that i'm pretty sure is more spot on but none of us are scientists.

i will address each topic brought up HENCEFORTH.

chyeahh, hush was referring to the gas giants, (saturn and jupiter) not the oort cloud, which is basically a giant area of asteroids and shit if i'm not mistaken. basically space junk that floats around the solar system, correct?

the gas giants, and jupiter mainly, due to its giant size, tends to absorb everything since its mass and gravity is immense. so when an asteroid lets say, gets pulled into the solar system, it is hard for it to get pas jupiter. jupiter is literally the only hope for life on earth. everyone is like hey guys, your planet has to be in the.. shit i forget what its called. but the "zone" where its close enough to its star to be temperate for life. so we look for these planets when we look for life. how close is it to its star? is there water?

and thats an excellent starting point, but we must also consider, DOES IT HAVE A GIANT PLANET THAT ALSO orbits the same star, that intercepts 90 percent of everything out to kill that planet.

one of them "the universe" episodes explained it better than i ever will, but in essence if jupiter didnt exist earth would be hit by like 100x the meteors and asteroids, the atmosphere and life itself wouldnt be able to exist because of the constant barrage of space junk.

ok. so now as for a highway in the oort cloud i'm ignorant.

PLUTO

is not a planet. it is a dwarf planet. it was not downgraded BECAUSE of its SIZE. there are 3 characteristics something needs to have to be a planet. 1, it has to orbit its star obviously. 2, it has to be round. 3, it has to have a clear path around its star, its orbit or whatever.

pluto doesn't pass the 3rd one, because its orbit has objects near it that are nearly as big basically. for it to be a planet it basically would have to be clear of all the other bodies around it. now it may be round and some of it might be big asteroids, or other smaller planets, but the fact that they are there, in and of itself is what got it demoted. it wasn't just because it was small, it was because well hey if pluto's a planet, heres like 16 more round objects in orbit around the sun as well near it. are they planets too?

but word, theres a nasa satelite telescope whatever still heading deeper into the solar system and they are hoping to clear it up soon

so the debate is open again, but officially it is still not a planet.
Your Jupiter remarks are correct..if earth is Avon Jupiter is mos def weebay and what you said about the zone or earth being the correct distance from the sun to support life is true no doubt given the planet has the correct atmosphere and is a backwater planet.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote