Old 04-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #21
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Keith View Post
Lmfao. @Innovator idk why everyone thinks I'm Hispanic. Maybe I am, but not anything that I know of. I'm chill man. Just get'n home from slavery. I bet you're stoned as shit right now tho'. Haha.
waiting on my dope man as i TYPE AHHHH

@Dominate

wouldnt you like for him to suffer..i mean death is quick and painless..its almost like he got off scott free if that happens..he doesnt have to think about he people he killed..he doesnt have to answer to anyone about his actions and most importantly he doesnt have to attend to his emotions....everyone is human..eventually it will get to you and you will break down...but if your dead, how does that happen?

feel me..so a life sentence allows for all of that shit to trickle down his big fucking russian nose..let him simmer in his own sin.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote