View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 03:46 PM   #8
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Outro

The gun lines my niggas.. at some point it got to stop. It's not for everybody. I'm just saying.. I can see some of you niggas forcing it.. and I am not just speaking for this tourney in general. I am seeing it everywhere and too much of anything is a bad thing. It's going to get like those .........PUNCHLINE lazy Drake type punch that was the rage awhile ago. Some people excel at it, some don't. But yo, some of these bars been retarded regardless man, and I have been enjoying reading on them and voting on them. You niggas is doing good man.. we are on a path to comfortable place. I will continue to put my work in because I am confident you guys will do your part every time. Dreams come true for real for real. Salute.

P.S Yo Final thought this shit took way more time and effort than I expected. I hope you guys read it and enjoy it. I don't have to spend my time doing this, its actual really counter productive of me. I do it for yall as corny as that sounds. Rap battling meant alot to me at one point and still means something now. I love the culture and I enjoy our community. Read it all, debate it, let me know how you feel. Say something cuz if I don't feel the energy back out that I put in I won't go so hard next time. The mags will continue regardless cuz ya'll deserve that, but for these super mags I need to know if it make a difference of if ya;ll want the same ole same old.
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote