oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

first job out of college: Wells Fargo FA. Was not asked about my gpa in the interview or on application. we talked about my goals, what I wanted specifically, why I wanted to be there, what my existing knowledge was, what I wanted to learn etc.
Next: worked for state representative. Again, was never asked about my GPA.
After: several teaching jobs, and again never asked.

how I applied was this: I looked for jobs, did background research, tweaked my resume accordingly, sent off application. when I say "very specific," I mean jobs that require technical skills. Obviously I can't be a computer programmer because I lack that skill.

you're not speaking about anything realistically. like most headline cheerleaders, you read some report about "most financially lucrative degrees" and think that's it. It's not. There are talented people and scrubs across the spectrum of degrees. Very few people get jobs in their degree area, but having a college degree opens up a LOT more employment opportunities.

the only legitimate point is looking for high-needs areas, since job markets are always changing. but again, that has nothing to do with your degree more often than not. what matters most is that you have one.