Junto
The Founder

Battle Record: 30-11

Accomplishments
- Shadow Pic Roast

Champed
- Key Grand Prix 3
- NBL Season 8

Junto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaker oats View Post
@Junto you're incorrect. with a degree in creative writing, I was working in politics alongside business/econ/polysci majors, some of whom with JD's as well, for the same amount of money. one of my peers is now a broker for JP Morgan in NYC, same degree. We are not some crazy exceptions.

very few careers care THAT MUCH about your undergrad degree. Plus, as any business major should know, the "money making" degrees are crazy over saturated, and mean much much less than people like to think.

You are more than your degree area, and employers know that.

edit: also, LOTS of english degree holders wind up doing well in law school, for obvious reasons. legal work will always be among the most in-demand and financially lucrative.
No. Employers don't know that.
They see your school, your major, your GPA, your activities & experience...
...maybe if you're lucky they'll skim the cover letter you sent

Numbers don't lie. Choose any site like this, it's the same (Ctrl/cmd+F = "creative writing")
http://www.payscale.com/college-sala...back/bachelors

If we're talkin bout degrees AFTER bachelors, okay, but that's why I asked...