- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

[Previews]

Champ Match: Sn00p 8-0 vs King Karaoke 3-0

Just dopeness here. Two of (in my opinion) the best active text battlers who both look like they'll be showing in full force. Sn00p's been looking solid for the last few weeks and got a week off with Hens NSing him, but his verse against Muff was dirty to say the least. He hasn't had any stretched wordplay lately that I felt used to hold him back at times and without that his verses rarely have flaws. Karaoke is still the all-time champ of champs, but Sn00p is actually closing in on Kar's record from last season. I gotta be honest, it might be the style preference, but I really can't think of anyone I would pick to beat Karaoke right now. I know there are some guys who can do, and Sn00p is among them, but there's no one I give anything better than a 50/50 shot. This one really could go to either one, Sn00p's been on a tear lately and Karaoke is the most consistently dope battler we have. Just looking forward to this either way.

Either way: 50/50

Contender Match: ill nik-A 3-1 vs Fraze 6-1

I like fraze tbh. Dude always shows and has been improving the whole time. He's also undefeated outside of contender matches which is how he ended up back in one. I could spend a whole preview section talking up nik-A but he's pretty much been about everywhere and beaten almost everyone. Simply put I think Fraze will have a good drop but Nik knows he can't waste this opportunity to get to a champ match. He's likely to bring some of his best here and fraze would have a tough time beating that.

ill nik-A: 70/30

Lil Muffin 5-3 vs Cred 3-3

Already open. Props guys. Go vote on it.

ispaz 3-3 vs Tic 4-3

I'm not really sure what to expect here – spaz always struck me as the kind of guy who could suddnely have it click and be significantly better in a week. Tic is already experienced enough to have a style and things to expect from him – usually it's clever wordplay at the heart of his bars – while spaz doesn't quite have the execution together. Tic's got the advantage coming in so unless he drops the ball or spaz pulls something wild I expect it to go to him.

Tic: 65/35

murda sho 3-2 vs Lotto Smirk 3-2

This could be cool but it definitely seems onesided. Murda can hang with pretty much anyone and has a really dope style. Lotto shows promise and the ability to deliver bars but it feels like most of his ideas need better working – he always has good concepts but imo most of them don't get flipped as effectively as they could be. The quality of this battle will most likely come down to how lotto drops. It can be a good one but with how busy Lotto's been this is pretty much murda's battle to lose.

murda sho: 70/30

Unfukwitable 3-2 vs Hush 1-2 (ROAST BATTLE)

Already open, props to both for dropping and GO VOTE.

Destroyer 3-3 vs jilti 8-3 (PICS)

This was supposed to go down weeks ago, but jilti had some issues with getting his pic up. He's got image hosting figured out at this point so that shouldn't be a problem. I know him and Des have been having some kinda beef so there could be some harsh lines from both. Jilti's relatively new to pic battles and I think he's been pretty good about coming up with concepts from his ammo. Des is a lot more experienced and this is his strongest facet of writing. Assuming Jilti comes up with something with ammo Des should be able to make use of it and while jilti's done well I think Des just has the edge.

Destroyer: 65/35

Artificial 0-1 vs Sharp 4-2

Gl man. Lookin forward to it.

Wanderer 4-4 vs Junto 4-2

This one could be dope. I'm a fan of both of these guys for different reasons, Wanderer cause he's developing into his own style and Junto because he's just fucking dope. This is capable of being a good read but it turns out to be a bit of a mismatch. Wanderer just doesn't have the wording and delivery to make his concepts as effective as they need to be. His best bet is pretty much for Junto to disappear all over again. If both show up it could be a cool battle but Junto's the heavy favorite for this one.

Junto:75/25

Killing Spree 2-2 vs Zelphish 2-2

Idk what exactly all this is between the two but theres some kinda bad blood. That can make for a cool battle full of personals but I'm not really sure what's going on... Zelph wants to go pics, KS doesn't and Zelph's pissed or something. Both are capable of a solid verse but both could easily half ass it and come with misses. Just on skill, I think Spree has the advantage. He's got better concepts IMO, which is something Zelph struggles with. Zelph does tend to have slightly better wording, so he's got the tools to pull off a dub and if he comes personal that wording could give him a big edge. This one's got me interested, looking forward to seeing how it goes but I think KS has the concepts to take it.

Killing Spree: 60/40

Greed 2-3 vs Knucklehead 2-3

Greed's damn near the ultimate X factor. He can go from damn nice one week to confusing as all hell the next and there's no indication what you'll get in each battle. Knucklehead has one big advantage there: consistency. The question is really will he show. He's got a verse due for Hush's tourney and his interest in text seems to come and go in a cycle. If I had to guess I would say it's on its way out at the moment. So his odds of showing are the real problem, while Greed can have issues on consistency. If both show Knuck's got the advantage on ability, but we'll have to see if he can handle writing 16 by Thursday night.

Knucklehad: 65/35

Maximus 1-0 vs Infiltration 0-0

No idea who Infiltration is. But Max is good. We'll have to see.

Maximus: 60/40

Bust 1-1 vs Trag. 1-2

Trag went from not showing to suddenly deciding to show while Bust has had a verse up for awhile. Really had no idea what to expect with all of this but Trag has been showing with some nice verses lately, while Bust has been inconsistent. If Trag is able to show this should be pretty good, but if he's forced to drop a rushed verse it could go against him. We'll really have to see.

Trag: 55/45

Dre 0-1 vs Strikta 0-1

Strik will NS. I don't want it to happen but cmon. Strik you my dude and I want you back in this but NSing is just like your thing.

Dre: 90/10

IamRhetoric 0-2 vs Chyeahhh Guevara 0-3

Open for votes, props. Get to it fellas.

[Outro]

Peace u ungreatful sluts, from ur boy AK, Sharp, i can't write a long ending.
cause i did everything i could off my phone so fuck off.

Last edited by Allen Knight; 06-25-2015 at 05:14 PM.