Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Did yall decorate that crib? At its best seems awful
cuz if u consider that art… I’m just surprised u didn’t try to change that to Netcees also
my threads be raw yo, matching like a G while yall shit is just corny
Lol at redheads wearing red… together yall would make a matador turn a bullfight into an orgy
This kid must be horny cuz ur bitch-game is in a very upsetting state
ur gir has a joker smile that would make Batman laugh at the thought of her getting raped
Many know though, so bet u’re feeling like a pimp & son its true
But who asks to take a pic of a pic unless u need proof that a girl actually wanted one with u
No hater just familiar, if scoring’s a ‘must’ then u can start with that
But forget a deodorant stick… u’ll need a tree trunk to apply it with all that chick’s armpit fat
Charge, hit that! Instead u look like a virgin with his breath kept tight
that chick’s wrist has a bigger twist… than any ending to another one of ur sexless nights
ill is just vicious, yall just rejects, nik’s bad to the bone with a G rep
If I wear a T-shirt its usually a V neck… if ur girl doesn’t wear a T-shirt its still a V neck

Ur starting to grey in the hair bro...
& that's been killin' ur game. now Carlos thinks it weird when u drool for queers
U might've only now started using Just For Men.. but u've lived by that bedroom rule for years
don't deny ^ that, ur girls been denyin' pussy. she ain't calm, still..
.. & she ain't a Silver Surfer.. she just filed for divorce once you hit lvl 200 on FarmVille
Srs. U old fucks needa get off social network & learn ur place crook
U ain't Hit the Town in months.. but received the Key to SimCity behind ur head on Facebook
Ur age is takin' a toll, u ain't GOAT nomore. get shit straight in ya head
Your Chin looks like it goes back & forth more than when Hush & Chyeaah debate in a thread

That neck won't help u get dates. Thinkin' u slim is horse-shit
Bitch, you ain't Fly for Dinner.. but it looks like you had a few to many of them for it
But them shits knockoffs. U ain't fresh nor nice with pens
Can't be the GOAT when u cop kicks from the part of town that practices Voodoo & sacrifices them

Dope battle, I was kind of split because I felt like nika was more consistent while knuck's best hits were the hardest of the battle (just for men and chin going back and forth were slick). Re-read it and felt like nika's consistency did it for him. Think I read through this 3 times and got the impression knuck won the first time, then nika the next two, so I give the edge to nik for keeping the hits up more frequently. This one'll probably come down to preference since its more about the lolz, but nika's verse did it for me. Dope shit guys.

V/ Nika