Old 04-21-2015, 06:18 AM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default white knights to thread

i hate this nonsense. the whole catcalling shit, and how women should be treated equal or whatever lmaooooooooo

but nah seriously tho, i've gotten into conversations with people about chicks in yoga pants/jogging shorts/tight revealing clothes and shit, and had DUDES say shit to the effect of, I SHOULDN'T NOTICE, oh she's coming from the gym, should she have to cover herself, blah blah, have some respect you don't need to ogle and compliment her or whatever.

in this video she don't even look that great. she's got some titties but i wouldnt even ogle her she's a nothing in my world of eye fucking perversion

but as you can see plenty of dudes will eyefuck and try and bang her.

then she covers herself, doesn't come off as sexually attractive anymore, and nothing happens.

so how come bitches don't cover themselves? they strive to be sexually attractive, with their titties out. their pussies on display and there ass swallowing their tights/yoga pants, and then get offended when a man's DNA CIRCUITRY is barking in their mind to procreate with the creature.

basically what i'm saying is the muslims got it right.

if you're an attractive woman, and people wanting to sleep with you ruins your day, cover yourself up. god forbid someone pays you compliments and wants to sex you.