View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 12:44 PM   #9
CopyPat
Mic Check

Battle Record: 13-10

CopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to CopyPat

both were emotional little poetic gay faggots that wrote some sobby ass homo shit to get writer votes u fucks

zens rhymes were sick nasty. short but sweet verse, painted a lot of pictures with such little writing. well done indeed

certain was telling a story with names like greg and anita which i truly fuckin hate. just seems so fake to me. if this was a strictly story telling competition than i would have appreciated your verse more

i think this was close because zen teetered dangerously on the edge of not writing enough, period, while certain just went into story telling mode and i did not feel engrossed in the story at all, just felt like i was reading something manufactured the whole time while with zens it was soooo much more honest and real.

voting zen in this one for 2 reasons, first just personal preference in the writing style (rhymes and flow destroyed certains) . and secondly for the sincerity of his verse over certains