View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 03:59 PM   #6
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Adonis: Ay, that flow was going pretty damn good in the beginning, but towards the middle you started to drift away from it. The story was cool. Child worship is always a plus in my book. I would have liked a little more emotions in this verse though instead of so many physical details. Like instead of describing his sandals, tell me what that nigga feels, dig? It was rad though. I dig it, especially the first half.

UnbornBuddha: Half the time I read your work I think maybe you're trying to do too much, but you have moments where you do just enough and you a drop a few moments of brilliance. You were pretty brilliant here. Now if you can find a way to condense this much content into the length of your cypher verses, you'd be tough to beat any day. Cool, man. Very cool.

V/Buddha because he came with that zygote shit.