Old 03-10-2015, 01:54 PM   #67
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

since my beard is obviously the most glorious i will now take over this thread.

black israelites are hilarious. i like how they call white people edomites. not realizing edomites were saudi semitic peoples. and not realizing that israelites themselves were middle eastern semitic. ALL OF THEM. there wasnt any white israelites when being an israelite was an actual nationality.

they even talk down on africans, in reference to the ethipoians in the bible, not realizing they are more related to the filthy africans they talk down to(black israelites words), then the arab semitic people they parade as being.

now knuck being a hungarian jew is fine. if the tribes of israel were scattered and whatever countless centuries and decades of interbreeding could make a jew like knuck. the real israelites if they settled in the hungary area would have bred with white savages and as long as the mother was a jew, the offspring can call themselves a jew. so even tho knuck is pretty much 99 percent white person, he can claim jewdom if his lineage is traced

the problem is, judaism can be granted now. like you can convert to a jew, so who's to say someone in any modern jews lineage didnt convert to being a jew at some time, with 0 actual israelite blood. so they breed and make more fake jews

this is why i believe personally that modern jews aren't real. any jews out there have been watered down to non existence. through interbreeding with white savages, "edomites" and other arabs, and etc.

espescially when you consider their rather trying history of enslavement, genocide, and slaughter, since the beginning of recorded history.