View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 12:21 PM   #1307
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

in the midst of every break-up I remember my lovers as I met them. the blissful attraction, a gravitational sink. "the honeymoon effect". an aberration of think. reality catches up in a thermomechanical wash, and imagining futures becomes intangible loss. I'd risk a second crash just to sooner sample her thoughts, but we're set in our tracks. The banter is lost, and I lose her to complicated orbits and scattering rocks, light displays, class and can't talk. The constant state of morbid decays after the shock. Celestial bodies destined for separate stars.
Split Eight is offline   Reply With Quote