View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 07:08 PM   #14
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I accept marriage as the description you stated but the marriage of the bible is nowhere even close to what it is today, all marriage was supposed to be was two people dedicating their life to God and themselves, a promise or covenant, nothing more...nowadays it's like a prison sentence at times, it's designed to restrict free will and focuses far too much on the financial side of things...love should not be a legal matter imo it should not be a matter of contracts, and if you want to leave you should not be afraid to do so...marriage too often makes people afraid to leave, it keeps them trapped in an unhappy relationship in a lot of cases.

so does true love in a marriage still exist today?>
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote