Thread: Tom Sparks.
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 12:41 AM   #47
Tom Sparks

Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
you can make up the narrative all you want. much like art, the only fraud here is you. shitty text rapper who never made it past mediocre who only comes to disc to cry about his football team. gr8 contribution. awesome stuff.

moved on from dallas a few years ago. started watching carolina games last year because (gasp) most of my friends here are carolina fans and that's what was on. got tired of not having a team to care about so went with it this year, AFTER they cut everyone loose and looked like a trainwreck.

endured clownshoes like you saying i wouldn't last since they were doing terrible and would be on the dallas bandwagon again any moment

which never happened

you should search your post history since it's almost entirely referencing me talking carolina throughout the season even though in your version of reality this is my first post about them all year?

you're a dumb wannabe black dude. you have issues with wanting to fit in.

you don't belong in disc. go to rb or something.

Why u so insecure lol

Sawwfftt

I don't come here "tryin to fit in".. I barely post cuz every thread is just pure trolls n unamusing

But I do like buggin u cuz ure just too easy

Only u can take a football argument n swing it to my shitty text days lol

Insecurity is bitch bro.. Get over it

Fuckin scrub
Tom Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote