View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 06:18 PM   #16
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

I want to be on Pent uP's good side so I'm going to vote on this battle!

ARID-

Cool little ode to text battling/text in general. You luh dis stuff. The rhyming was pretty good. The 'defying' line was oddly worded. I think I could've done without the last line of main body of your verse. But it's fine. The relation to the topic was tangential but there, maybe? Okay verse man bro.

HANDBALL GUY-

Cool little verse about some faggot poet who misses his mom and dreams about being black. You often mix your more flowery language with slang. I think it's purposeful and makes your pieces interesting. I think you wrote well enough here. Tangential relation to the topic. Smooth flow and rhymes as always.

Close one here, dude guys. I think NYC was a bit more refined/better. But both were good!

v/nyc