View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 02:56 AM   #11
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Arid wrote a tale of reminisce that was well crafted. Although, I can't say I relate to much since I wasn't part of the scene way back when. Arid, your tale points to your experience, and begins to configure the puzzle in place of the enigma you play. I jest of course. A good verse, yet it's not as nostalgic to me as others, so I have to take it more for face value, and try to interpret it in its literary light.

NYC, your writing to me while this week was not the most revelatory to the hitherto unknown of whatever coding you choose to transmit. The course of the meal was not as palatable as to what you usually cook up. Nevertheless, the flavors and the spices were there. The elements still concatenated together until I gulped it all down, and even though it was not as appetizing. I still felt nourished, though some essential nutrients were missing.

Vote: NYC