- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Arid - Fly verse here, if it was twice as long you really would've captured me in the fullest way possible. I liked the oldschool rap board references - we all really did strive to be vets. It was a lot of fun pursuing the pinnacle of texteedom back in those days. Now it's more of a hobby in its closing stages. Nice work here. Strategically, it's unique - I don't know why short verses are taboo in my mind, so I'll shrug off whatever I was planning on saying.

NYCSPITZ - I wasn't feeling the insertion of the topic here. I understand it's a limiting topic - for sure. Alternative routes could've been chosen though? It was well written and also personal for a change. I was listening to Nas' "One Love" in the car the other day, and it really brought back feelings from older times. The theme this week might've provoked it in you too.

My vote goes to Arid. He hit his target with greater accuracy.