View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 12:33 PM   #6
CopyPat
Mic Check

Battle Record: 13-10

CopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to CopyPat

fuck politics, glad you guys didn't write about them. interesting that u both kinda had the same idea??

arid this was refreshing from u, short, sweet and a lot more focused. i def enjoyed.

nyc this was nycish...not my style, lol. i hate voting on ur battles because i always feel like i'm not fully understanding your verses or giving them enough credit or something. ur shits just sooooooo serious..
"this nigga's frozen in time" "he's not even black" - that was weird

overall i think this was close? Arid wrote about being an internet rap boarder which was obviously very relate-able haha. it was an easy read with some cool nostalgia.

NYC you wrote about a 15 year old wigger with mommy issues who fucks dysfunctional whores then gets inspired to write when she dies??? i seriously don't get it, i'm sorry

voting: Arid purely on my own taste and enjoyment/understanding of the verse. also the actual writing was very close anyways. i dont feel like NYC blew arid outta the water from a technical or lyrical standpoint so that made this easier for me to vote for him too