View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 04:01 PM   #45
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figgles View Post
Bruh, you find all these hits of dmt but no pots? Damn, I really am sorry
Well, I had pots then thankfully. I'm still reeling from that shit. That was bought online though in BULK so we got even more hits than we ordered. It was a great deal really.

And Muff, I don't live in shithole, tenn. I live in shithole, miss, and I don't buy from pooky on the corner. I buy from old hippies who I trust. And because I'm racist.

Not really.

But seriously.

I'm not.

Too fond of black people.

lol

Nah, but new drug dealers suck. The old hippie fellas will hook me up with other shit, pretty much anything I want. They just have to watch for shipments. Sometimes it takes awhile, but I'd rather give them my money than someone I don't know and don't want to know. You call it being "pedestrian", but I call it playing it safe. So, if that means I go awhile without smoking, then, okay. S'all good, man.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote