Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
Muff was widely recognized as in a very strong second tier back in the days when text battling was at its peak in terms of participation and quality competition. But he's fallen off, and the expectations for complexity have increased with the influx of long-bar people (who generally suck at wording but have good concepts).

Reading old battles remains enjoyable because the writing was so much more charismatic and there were more people with more unique styles. namix wrote nothing like Fracture, and neither wrote anything like Resin MIC, and none of those of those guys wrote like Himself. But now the emphasis seems to be 99% on concepts, which sucks.
i disagree.

if your using my 1-2 onslaught cypher shit as an indicator

then ur in for a very rude awakening

ill show u better than i can tell you

im already on my way.

youll see.

if were keepin it 100 theres only a few ppl that can fwm conceptually whereas nearly every1 has better wording.

like 60-70 percent of yall. (active ones) hv better wording

tbh

no bs

Last edited by El Muffin; 11-05-2014 at 06:08 PM.