View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 05:28 PM   #13
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Sharp: I liked the opener and the closer and the bodybuilding line. The two lines about his kids could have been harsher. I feel like there was a lot of uncovered ground with that. Most of your lines were at least decent, though.

Packed Graves: Everything of any mass has its own shadow. That's an Internet T-shirt, not a feminine one. (I get the pussycat attempt, but the wording botched it.) And he doesn't look like Ashton Kutcher or Shaggy (from Scooby Doo or the singer). He looks a little like Justin Long. The computer section line had some potential, but that's it.

Vote: Sharp