View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 06:15 PM   #8
CopyPat
Mic Check

Battle Record: 13-10

CopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to CopyPat

Pretty good match here. i like that 2 highly regarded dudes kept their shit short and didn't write monster verses that no-one wants to read, good shit.

black i fuckin loved this verse. flow was smooth as shit as usual and the way u worded everything was just goddamn elegant. imagery was dope and obviously it was on some pretty relateable content. thoroughly enjoyed this.

3p- the style that u used in ur rhyming at first came off too regimented to me. it felt forced and not fluid. you then calmed down and it started to flow more naturally about 2/5 of the way through ahaa. ur idea wasn't as direct as blacks which was cool i guess but personal preference on this i just preferred his verse as a whole over yours. i think u woulda won with this verse (and still might) against a LOT of other dudes, but for me black edged u in this one.

VOTE: Deceased Male Human