View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 12:51 AM   #8
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

Ok cool battle

Unborn- who are u. I don't know u. Anyway, this verse was different than most posted here. A different style in use altogether. It worked quite well in my eyes. I liked the free flowing and undisciplined scheme It was all rather sporadic. Which I liked. What I didn't like was some of the rhyme strings u got stuck in . Silent, violent , tyrant That shits too easy tbh. U could have used more multis to up the degree of difficulty but u didn't. And ur verse was too long. Focus it. I don't enjoy reading something that long. Overall though it was good And the story u created was creative. See what I did there

Kanon - a much higher degree of rhyme complexity here. Using some word combinations I haven't seen before. It flowed well. U use ur audio background to really smooth the transitions. Beyond that the vocab was good. And the way u described everything was rather eloquent. Good verse. I liked it

Vote - kannon