View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 12:46 AM   #6
CopyPat
Mic Check

Battle Record: 13-10

CopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to CopyPat

i think this was really close. 2 totally different styles but in the end a tight battle. buddha with a DENSE ass long ass verse with crazy description and intense vocab. kannon with a more straight to the point jot with tighter rhyming. Normally my preference would be for kannons style but i just think i gotta give my vote to buddha for really going hard on this. it was kinda zygoteish with the long winded vocab rhyming and the story was original and fairly interesting. kann i didnt mind ur story but when comparing the 2 i just think that buddha did more with this. although yes he WROTE more, i still think the verse as a whole just showcased more writing ability. in terms of straight out "rapping" you won this easily as u are an audio head so i get what u did but i just can't justify giving my vote to u in this circumstance. this was real close though...

Vote Big Budd