View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 07:57 PM   #5
asylum

Battle Record: 7-5

asylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant future

buddha- seriously, i shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as i did. how the fuck do you push thirty syllables in a bar? it kinda worked. but it didnt. idk. anyway, this verse was hard to get into, but once i was there in the rhythm... it was actually pretty fucking cool. the wordiness fit, i enjoyed it. you made it work. you love to type,

His filth molded my sides, sculpting outside until molting my size into an astronomical astrological sign

,it's obvious to me now. i really enjoyed your story though. the mythological references were also a huge strong point for you.. and your ending was fuckin sick i appreciate the piece but flow was hurt by the absurd syllable counts and excessive modifiers.

kannon - i really liked how you started. then you introduced some abstract character and completely focused on it until you threw the swing in the end to try and bring it back. i'm not saying this wasn't dope, but... as far as consistency goes, you didn't have it. yah, you're sick. you rhyme dope, your shits compact. inners are fire, flow is legit. i just didn't feel your approach as a whole. i usually keep the song style material for no show verses and try and work the topic in.. shit i dont mean to be a topical nazi but you need to focus your talent a little bit more, in these battles, in that direction, in my humble and honest opinion. (pretty much the only time i'd ever offer u advice cuz u on point) would kick it off the top with u any day off the week tho.

/v im gonna give this to buddha. because his approach and story were magnificent. although his opponent brought more with less, buddha brought more.. with more and more.... WITH sprinkles.

Last edited by asylum; 10-26-2014 at 08:01 PM.