View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 03:40 PM   #27
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALTE View Post
Thats bullshit. If being banned from a forum means you havent been victorious then ok but I dont believe it does.
Nah, the banning was weak as fuck, I definitely agree with that. I was neutral, I mostly am. It's just that they caused more lulz than the two of you did, and Mid was obviously upset which wasn't a good look. When it comes to arguments on the internet everybody loses unless there's entertainment value to draw from it. When, as a bystander (or valuable participant), it becomes funny the winners are chosen by wit and the amount of humor added. As a bystander I just found them to be winning over you. I've never had anything against you and/or Mid or anyone else on CC for that matter, I'm just telling it how I saw it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote