Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK View Post
If we're all gods children...wat makes jesus special?

I do believe in God jus for the record

But cmon...kinda threw us guys under the bus with "his only son"
I do not believe in the interventionist God of the Bible or of any religion in which such a God exists, mainly because I see no reason to accept it as fact, I find it foolish to accept something as fact without evidence for the fact, and I also find it difficult to comprehend why the bible would be so scientifically inaccurate if such a God did exist, I don't rule out the possibility of a higher frequency, or spiritual energy, or whatever you would like to call it, though I do love the bible as a book along with other religious text, it is a stunning work of art imo As for Jesus, within the narrative of the bible he essentially IS God and I believe he was described as God's son both to make people relate with him on a human level and also just to make the idea easier for people to comprehend, Jesus said "I speak only when I hear my father speak" which suggests he was not a separate entity but merely a vessel through which God could walk the earth, and the symbolism of being God's son was a way in which he could relate to humans in a way that would make him seem like one of them and not a divine being who is impossible to comprehend.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote