View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 03:02 AM   #19
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

This was indeed nice. My favorite was the first verse. I shall quote you my favorite renditions of this interpretation.

"sunbathed petals, drowning in jack'o'lanterns of coffee & pumpkin
squash the soggy leaves, after a beer. underneath the frothy assumptions"

"you were the cotton in an aspirin, a linen in my attire i wasnt accustom
to go into combat for you with a war-drobe and the cloth that it's cut from
ungodly. the humdrum. i couldnt acquire the taste
you were so tongue in cheek with me. i blushed into haste, when you asked if i'd want some"

"all it took was a simple placement of emotion, for you to be the creative ink of my next scintillating muse
pixelating. ruse. miscellanoeus. who? ive never been vindicated cause vindications rude"

As you can see I quoted the ending or near end to your stanzas, which goes to say that I especially enjoyed the way you closed each verse. Which is essentially a summary, a conclusion of the theoretical analysis, which in this case is one of mimicry.
I found it intriguing how you stylistically and succinctly did this in order to mimic other fellow writers. I cannot say much about this, since I have not been exposed to the nuances of the material they encrypt. I will need to bask more of their writings to comprehend the finer points you are trying to resonate in. But, I will say in the time I have been here I have tried to expose myself to this "characters". Although, I did notice the stylistic shift in illustration, and of expression I cannot say there was absolute resemblance to what I have been previously exposed to.
But perhaps as I said that is due to my own unknowing.

Thank you...

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 10-12-2014 at 03:05 AM.
UnbornBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote