View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 10:39 PM   #59
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post
I am close.

Interested your thoughts on 2 things:

1. i didnt think you were that big of a piece of shit, but i thought you tried somewhat hard to look like one... thoughts?
2. the "little-to-no" sense of shame part was clearly overcompensation --HOWEVER, and importantly, I do believe you have - or are near - crossing that threshold now, and that puts you in a rarer category than many think... Thus, you trying to make me weaker actually made you stronger... thoughts?

Your mod privileges will be re-bestowed upon you contingent on your response to the above. Either way, well done bro.
1. I've always seen the Discussion as a free-for-all on any and everyone. Rest of site= Be honorable, thoughtful, respectful. Hence the conflicting image

2. So if you're looking for a comparison between the morality of my words and the impact of them, I dunno. It's not something I've ever considered in a calculating way, just in terms of the limits of what I'm willing to do or say here in good conscience

If you think me being more unfiltered is making me stronger, then it must mean I'm more 'right' lately, and that removing mod powers was good for me ya?

Do you. All I want is the topical side of the site to succeed, and I've since subscribed to the Zygotian school of modship- "give me responsibility, not power"

I always thought my vision for the topical side of the site was on point and I had the motivation and creativity to take the site there. But I didn't have time to do as much grunt work as I'd like. But I never thought I made a single unfair decision as AOWL or OM mod

All that taken into account, I'd say the only reasonably effective way to get me help the site in a beneficial way would be as a sort of consultant, or planner, or co-mod, with only limited power over very certain areas of the site as Certain or yourself see fit... but still engaged in the behind the scenes discussion of the site's topical future

Sorry. Had an adderal. Tried to be honest. Take it for what you will.

Last edited by Split; 10-09-2014 at 10:44 PM.
Split is offline   Reply With Quote