View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 03:21 PM   #9
Soulstice
native system

Battle Record: 18-21

Champed
- Short-Verse Topical

Soulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant future

Copypat - this was a delicate balance of great writing and a humorous approach. Usually those who take the funny route don't have such a grasp on rhyming and storytelling. Since most topical writers are morose fucks. Well anyway the allusions liter red in the piece were facing spot on. Good piece.

Pinot- I will of course give you the benefit of the doubt that but it was interesting to see copy take the video game route and see you touch more than tangentially in your piece. However it wrapped around to a unique and satisfying conclusion. than he Mario and lugo lines were nice as well as command and conquer. Wordplay was tight
I think conceptually yours was better your character was developed very well.

I think copy slightly out executed Pinot. Real good battle hole both stick around so I can get more of a taste of each writing. Have a feeling both can cone even harder.