- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
No one thinks Dagel usually bites or anything like that. Hell, as a few people on RapBattles suggested, he may very well be doing this as some sort of clumsy act of defiance or boredom, knowing he'd get caught.
It was me who suggested that.

And if you don't think he's a biter that "usually" does it then why are you pushing this so hard?

It's Dagel. Noone from either site cares about dude. Why are you going out of your way to make some kind of wave here for others to ride?

The three people he supposedly 'bit' are biters themselves, the irony is just funny to me is all.

I couldn't give two shits about Dagel or defending him, I just want to know why this has you more butthurt than the people he supposedly stole them from.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote