View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 10:34 AM   #5
jilti
neckties

Battle Record: 43-19

Champed
- BA Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

jilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant future

Camp take a hike, i've already scaled heights ur afraid to climb rain or shine
aint nice with wordplays & rhymes, while the first day i arrived was like make way for Christ
Jesus this lame can't buy love by mail order or bribe, he's a failure in life
no prayer to find a fairytale wife using every type of jewelry to Copper, i just lay the pipe
explains why girls have no water retention if i'm in their presence or anywhere near them
cuz when my name's uttered ladies underwear get wet stain puddles from the mere mention
gotta lear jet with fly female participants at the rear entrance cuz my pimp hand strong
lines get that long against the wall to Ride me, might need to put bright green wrist bands on
sit back and watch as a player flips dimes like loose change, Bruce Wayne
soon as i take out the Batgirls ask to twirl it around for a few plays like at a high school game
strength is legendary like i was created from every famous sketch bearing Stan Lee's signature
the whole Marvel Universe pictured in one individual depicting worlds as miniscule next to earth
thats some Galactus shit, expanding depths of angle widths to where parameters met
geometry with calculus mixed in algebra sets til compounds connect where an alchemists' ends
power of fists hittin like a hammer, accurate enough to split hairs on a miniature atom
and as impact occurs its the last gasp of air for passengers wearin gas masks in chairs fastened

Last edited by jilti; 09-26-2014 at 12:09 PM.