Old 09-08-2014, 06:17 PM   #33
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
but yea, he deserves what he got, i just don't think he's some DEMON like the medias making him out to be, like no ones jawed there bitch before.

not that its RIGHT, but they're acting like this has never happened in history

HOW COULD A WOMAN GET HIT BY A GROWN MAN!!!! OMG!!!!

i'll knock a bitch out right now ho ass niggas

any of you white knighting can taste boots too.

but nah there is a time and a place to hit a woman. the time is when she is snooki, the place is a bar.

or really any random woman that actually hits you. not slap but like punch. if a bitch punched me in the lip and split my shit, or in the nose she's gonna wake up knowing to never do that again.

BUT IF ITS MY GIRL/WIFE/FIANCE, hell nah i aint gonna hit her, espescially over a slap. i'll just leave that stupid bitch, i like being DOLO anyways.

espescially if you are a star rb too, you can get a way finer bitch.

but not everyone has a brain like mine, they get attached to women, where i just objectify them. but as the sex objects they are in my mind, i would still never hit one, unless i had absolutely no connection to her and she had the nerve to hit me with a closed hand

if my girl/fiancee/wife hit me with a closed hand i would choke her and throw her by her dumbass neck tho

you can manhandle a chick without actually BODYING her and defend yourself in the process

he just let the liquor and her get to him.

its just ridiculous the extent everyone is demonising him tho. thats just me

That's just it @uh oh normal well adjusted men
Don't "jawd" there significant other. U think it's normal to
Hit a woman?

come on man.

WHAT JAYZ DID IS WHAT RAY SHOULD OF DONE. PROLLY BE STARTING NOW.
AND HE WOULD BE LOOKED AT AS A STAND UP GUY. INSTEAD NIGGAS
GETTING PUNCHES MADE IN HIS HONOR. LOL
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote