View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 07:06 PM   #6
Window Taco
can I help u?

Battle Record: 0-4

Window Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant futureWindow Taco has a brilliant future

I get that Jilti mentioned this was a quick key for deadline sakes, but it still wasn't a good verse from neither combatant IMO.

Bar 1: PHARAOH Pharoah took this opener. I felt it flowed better, was funny, and was a good way to open yet Jilt's didn't flow as well and didn't really land or entertain to me. But neither bar was solid at all IMO.

Bar 2: JILT Jilt took it easily. He had a decent metaphor that connected enough but Pharaoh just had a line devoid of any cleverness or originality, and the flow was ok but not enough to make up for it.

Bar 3: Jilt took bar 3 cuz Pharaoh's was clearly very very primitive. a And that's disappointing. Jilt had a funny line that was simple but effective and flowed well.

Bar 4: Was waaaay too simple for Pharaoh. So even though Jilti didn't go hard and had a very basic and simplistic line it was still enough to beat Pharaoh here.

Bar 5: Not a fan of either line but Jilt took the closer clearly.

V/ JILTI