View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 03:52 AM   #10
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
I generally don't reply to votes, but since this won't change anything, who cares, right?
This was autobiographical. My grandmother died last year too, and this was a brief look at the final conversation we had. We were really close when I was younger, but after high school, I moved across the country. I didn't see her for a long while. When I moved back to California, I moved to a different city, so I was still making excuses to not come visit. She felt guilty because she thought she didn't try hard enough to keep that connection. I felt guilty because I knew I had made excuses and not seen her as much as I should have. But I literally laid in bed with her and held her while she cried and told her that none of that mattered at this moment. Maybe it's cheesy, but sometimes life is cheesy I guess.
i figured this given i know you better than any other voter here (when i saw the moved away at 18 line), but i had to come at it objectively. if i'd been able to include the fact that this wasn't just a sappy, made up story you'd have gotten the w.