- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

@Vulgar: Vulgar: Vulgar has been around forever. The thing that puts him so high on this list, for me, is his out and out originality. This guy can take you straight to the heart of a landscape created entirely in his own notepad, with characters and settings that are all his own unique creations yet for some reason you already seem familiar with. He’s what Tolkien would have been like had he ever found netcees.co and decided to compete with imagery in abundance and a magical touch that drags the reader along from a Shire, through dark forestation, then ultimately into battle with the king for supremacy. That’s this guy. I’ve known of him since RF and his consistency again is probably what puts him so high in my list, along with his productivity which again I think deserves a lot of credit for – his list of insane pieces is seemingly endless. If he isn’t HOF’d here already, he should be when the topical halls are opened up next. Outstanding.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote