View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 01:05 AM   #82
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
if you live with your parents it's game over for you. Obv cris got mad b/c of that so I win. FB posts blah blah blah lmao come on son don't get mad just do something that's not internet u feel me
Maybe my parents need me? Maybe we have a big house and we're close/I don't have some need for independence to prove myself to myself. Maybe I have freedom there? Maybe I'm emotionally crippled and can't cope with life. Maybe I have some health issue. Maybe it's financial and I don't adhere to typical measures of success. Maybe I like waking up at noon, pouring a giant bowl of Dynobites and playing into my 15th season of a Madden franchise, and living with my parents offers me that freedom. Maybe I'm an anti-nationalist. Whatever the case may be, it's not 'game over', more like game on. That's stupid.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote