Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
I'm black. Where do you get off calling Aero Asian?

Cheating isn't cowardly, not telling her the truth when she confronts you is.
Cheating is absolutely cowardly...you are going behind someones back, someone you claim to 'love' or w.e...if you haven't entered into a relationship then fuck as many people as you like, but if you have then be a man and either stick with it or end it...if you cheat it means you are unhappy with who you are with, if you are unhappy with who you are with, in any way, tell them and resolve it....cheating on someone is betrayal...betrayal is cowardice. It doesn't make you a terrible person, I was joking about that part as everyone fucks up, but it is a shameful thing to do imo...but if you PLAN it and know that what you're doing has the potential to hurt someone else, you're an even bigger coward.

I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of teens.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote