View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 11:09 PM   #10
SlutMachine

SlutMachine is an unknown quantity at this point

Siu Mi - Cool verse, followed it well. The flow was on point and thought you did an overall great job with the verse, only thing I didn't really like was the second line with the ''boyishly awesome'' shit, beside of that there wasn't really anything I didn't like. Thought the title and the social media shit you went with was cool and followed suit with the topic given, specifically thought this line was cool: ''Develop your pixelated bias to give us two cents to be worth.'' Overall; cool ish.

Seymour Butts - Dope take on the topic and enjoyed the storyline you went with. The character you had in store was well developed in terms of personality and reasons for who she was as a person, I like that shit in a verse. Thought you clearly outdid your opponent in that department as Siu Mi lacked that shit pretty hard. Flow was on point throughout.

Vote - Seymour Butts. Thought the story he went with was pretty dope and a bit more thought out than Siu Mi's verse which took a more literal approach to the topic with no real character to get any relation too. That said I did enjoy Siu Mi's verse quite a bit as it had some lines here and there that I thought were cool and a decent structure, but when it comes down to it it takes a little bit more to win against an opponent like Seymour Butts imo. Dope battle.