View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 03:16 PM   #18
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

This being a brief ensamble it had a unique wording that contributed to an interesting read. Although the ending was a bit abrupt, and that I felt diminished the piece's performance overall. The ending is the last line that sketches into a reader's heart, and so it should be memorable. But in a way it is memorable because you did the opposite, and ended with an almost flash.

Anyways I was kind of fond of this wording you utilized in this followiing passages:

You're remembering now. Re-membered in me.
Meaning we are one, re-embering our chest in decrees.
Announced nouns. Reverbiated verbiage. Permeate
pearly gates. It all serves a purpose to me.

Soo fulfilling. Complete. Feeling my ability peak.
You feeling my feelings. An appealing deceit.
Concealing defeat with subtle sounds. Silly. Succinct;

It had a very Tonedeff like resemblence, in terms of flow. As for the meaning of this piece, I don't believe that's something your really meant to unravel. Meekness and simplicity that have no mystery and leave no questions of meaning are brought down to the stage, so as to let them harmonize into one's existence, which at times is overly complicated due the structures we implant ourselves.
This is why the first 3 lines, particularly the third you state "That end rhyme you're looking for -- irreverant. free". As if stating by not following rigid guidelines you don't disrespect anything due to provoking their code of honor, or whatever code another follows.
Reality is as difficult, simple, or a mixure of both as one decides it to be. And instead of seeing things simply we get lost in this mirages of meanings that really hide the meaning. At least this what I took from it. Anyways have a happy day.

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 07-26-2014 at 12:32 AM.
UnbornBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote