View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 09:10 PM   #16
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
I send haymakers. Ur old ass flips r dead weight player...
Cuz all ur complex structures come w/ section 8 & lead paint waivers
Para got me facin a baboon. Im the favorite u wack fool
& u aint gon change the tide....even if ur back IS shaped like a half moon - LOTB
Football aint 4 canada. Im droppin bows wen i fight ur ass
u rep the saints patrick? Ill b on sum top turnbuckle shit like an irish hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
Swerve:

Both you and broke are back now, your crew’s alive and its swinging,
But it’s just ironic…cause try-force is also your only tactic for picking up women.
Plus we ALL saw that dickriding last round, that was bullshit and its hurtin,
Cause you may share a den with destroyer…but you and Broke picked out the throw pillows and curtains.
I’m actually in Cuba right now, fucking bitches and having them straddle,
While the closest you’ve come to riding a Cuban is having Nik-A carry you in all your tag battles.

I'm not allowed to vote for Bags so I figured I would write up a draw vote and just vote for him next round. Consider this more of a feed than a judgment. Bags had the lotb with the half-moon line. It had the impact MS' 1492 line had. His top turnbuckle line was great, too. Along with the rest of his verse ( I had to omit portions so as to not look biased, which I'm obviously not). Swerves personals involving me and Des were funny. I liked them alot. The Try-Force line was my favorite from Swerve with an honorable mention for the Tag Team battle line.