View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 12:52 PM   #7
Amen

I send haymakers. Ur old ass flips r dead weight player...
Cuz all ur complex structures come w/ section 8 & lead paint waivers
Para got me facin a baboon. Im the favorite u wack fool
& u aint gon change the tide....even if ur back IS shaped like a half moon

- Complex structure was dope & Liked the Change tide as well.

vs

Your STILL a fat fuck dude, your battles don’t have my eyes covered by wool,
You can escape velocity…but nobody can reach that speed to escape your gravitational pull.
Both you and broke are back now, your crew’s alive and its swinging,
But it’s just ironic…cause try-force is also your only tactic for picking up women
I’m actually in Cuba right now, fucking bitches and having them straddle,
While the closest you’ve come to riding a Cuban is having Nik-A carry you in all your tag battles.

- Even the opener was a "Fat Joke", I actually liked it. Try force was cool and Riding a Cuban was Lol...

On to the NON-Quotes:

Bags,

I didn't like your opner, just fell flat for me. Saints Patrick, I feel could have been executed different and better but instead you took the lazy route w/ a simile which killed it, IMO. Acid be gone had potential but like the Saint Patty PUN, I feel you got lazy w/ it.

Swerve,

I've seen the Shaggy/Scooby References done a lot and even tho, you tied it in with his beard, I still feel it was corny. Den w/ Destroyer had potnetial but the execution was lazy and kind of fell flat for me.

OVERALL: Pretty solid battle here, I think if Bags would have worked on his misses just a little more, he could have taken this battle pretty comfortably, because the concepts were there but the executions were just lazy and fell flat. Swerves misses weren't that bad but the Shaggy PUN was corny/played and the Den had potential but was lazy on the execution. So with that being said...

v/Swerve w/ 1 more quote.