View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 08:55 AM   #5
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Bags: the Dion line I don't get the reference but the wording made that line harsh, complex structures could've been nice with a more relevant set up, face the tide was dope good imagery very creative, top turnbuckle in itself is a very dope concept could've been a haymaker with a better premise don't be surprised if people steal that, final bar was cool decent concept with the trip acid but again connection wasn't as hard as it would be if I was wording it. You redeemed yourself here.

Swerve: gravitational pull was coolish, shaggy was coolish humor punch, try force lol, curtains line is aight but by this point the humorish approach is getting repetitive, lol'ed at "I'm actually in cuba". No you're not if you would've left actually it be less corny, nik straddle line was aight.. Nice verse

This was a great battle.... Very close for entertainment value Bags edges, it was fresher whereas with Swerve it was kinda been there for me. Both pretty consistent with Swerve slightly edging. Bags had creativity,

MVGT: the guy whose sister I'm going to dive in.

Bags

Last edited by StarFaggot; 07-23-2014 at 11:56 AM.