Old 07-16-2014, 06:50 PM   #156
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

when you time stretch a chop, look at your options, its not just 1 bar

its

1 beat
2 beats
1 bar
2 bar
3 bar
4 bar

so if you take a longer chop, 4 bars in length, when you click the drop down, dont hit "1 bar" that will make it sped up, put it on the 4 bar option

you are telling the program how long it is basically.

this works with the other lengths as well

if you want a 2 beat chop (half of 1 bar is 2 beats) you only take a 2 beat chop, instead of a whole 1 bar chop.

those options are whats available

you can take any size chop you want. about as small as you will ever chop is a half of a beat.

thats like a 1 bar chop cut in 8 even pieces. there is no preset for that in the dropdown, and that lesson is for another day

but basically you can timestretch all the lengths i listed above in the timestretch drop down when you right click the time knob

i might have a 1 bar loop 12 time and then have a 4 bar loop take it into a hook/chorus section.

you can do any combination of chop lengths to arrange sample chops to make your own shit, or to vibe with the sample